2021 - 2022 MYRTLE BEACH BIKE RALLY
BIKER'S CHOICE AWARDS
AWARDS GUIDELINES AND TIMELINES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. NO CASH PRIZES ARE OFFERED.
The Sponsor of the Campaign is Myrtle Beach Bike Rally, Biker's Choice Awards, and Beach Media 2021.
Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Myrtle Beach Bike Rally, Biker's Choice Awards, and Beach Media 2021 and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at https://www.myrtlebeachbikerally.com/ and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of The U.S.A. and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Myrtle Beach Bike Rally, Biker's Choice Awards, and Beach Media 2020, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Beach Media 2021 as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. NOMINATIONS PERIOD: Nominations or entries will be accepted online starting on OCT. 20, 2021 and ending on MAY 30, 2022 @ 8 pm EST.
All online nominations/entries must be received by 8 pm EST MAY 30, 2022 .
VOTING PERIOD: Voting for all nominees begins on a soon to announed date, with winners announced on Tuesday September 29, 2020 during the Myrtle Beach Fall Bike Rally
CONTEST TIMES AND DATES:
NOMINATIONS PERIOD: OCT 20, 2021 and ending on MAY 30, 2022.
NOMINATIONS ANNOUNCED: (Soon to announed date)
VOTING PERIOD: (Soon to announed date)
WINNERS ANNOUNCED: During the week of the Myrtle Beach SPRING Bike Rally
(PLEASE NOTE TIMES AND DATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://www.myrtlebeachbikerally.com. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Beach Media 2021.
You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Beach Media 2021.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive trophy's and awards for recognition as a Biker's Choice Award Winner. No cash awards will be offered. Other awards or gifts may be announce during the term of the contest. Actual appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Beach Media 2020 . No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Beach Media 2020 discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for [your company name] to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by community vote under the supervision of the Beach Media 2020 Contest Committee . Winner will be notified by [enter means of notification within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Beach Media 2021 shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Beach Media 2021 or anyone acting on behalf of Myrtle Beach Bike Rally, Biker's Choice Awards, and Beach Media 2021’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of [your company name]. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Myrtle Beach Bike Rally, Biker's Choice Awards, and Beach Media 2020’from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which [your company name] may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Myrtle Beach Bike Rally, Biker's Choice Awards, and Beach Media 2021’reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond [your company name]’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Myrtle Beach Bike Rally, Biker's Choice Awards, and Beach Media 2020’may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Myrtle Beach Bike Rally, Biker's Choice Awards, and Beach Media 2021 and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Myrtle Beach Bike Rally, Biker's Choice Awards, and Beach Media 2021 has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Myrtle Beach Bike Rally, Biker's Choice Awards, and Beach Media 2021 reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Myrtle Beach Bike Rally, Biker's Choice Awards, and Beach Media 2020 and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of South Carolina, having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules please visit the Myrtle Beach Bike Rally website.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Myrtle Beach Bike Rally, Biker's Choice Awards, and Beach Media 2021.
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Myrtle Beach Bike Rally, Biker's Choice Awards, and Beach Media 2021 is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By submitting a nominee, voting or participating as a contestant, You have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the terms and conditions of this document.